Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gallon Challenge #agallonaday #jumpstartingahealthylifestyle #stuffedballoon

I read somewhere on my Facebook newsfeed where (wish I could find it again- but wasn't able to) some lady decided to drink a gallon of water a day and document her experience for 30 days. If I remember correctly after about a week her face was clearer, she looked a few years younger and yada yada yada.  . . .

I'm interested in seeing if I have similar results- or if anything really changes at all other then the fact that I will probably be peeing x10 more often then I do now. . . . So here it goes. I am going to take the gallon challenge by the balls and see what happens.

Day 1: Today started off good- drank half of the gallon before I finished my lunch. Peed about 5 dozen times. The second half of the gallon was harder to drink. Just made me realize how much I HATE drinking plan water. But I did notice I didn't snack much during the day. Probably because I felt like a stuffed water balloon . . . .

Day 2: Still hate water. . . .but its getting easier to drink. No noticeable difference in my skin, my pee on the other hand has never been so clear.          

No comments:

Post a Comment