Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Graduation Dress Drama

So my hubby graduates from Optometry school mid May and I am on the hunt for the perfect dress to wear to the event. Only problem is I have been searching for what seems like FOREVER! Its not that I cant find anything I like its the fact that I can't find anything that I can nurse in, is modest, and won't be too hot. The graduation ceremony is indoors but we are having a professional photographer (Jana from Jana Grady Photography- if you haven't used her check her out! She is amazing!) to take family pictures directly afterwards. Since we'll be taking pictures outside I'll need something that I won't have a heat flash in because lets face it Alabama in May is HOT!

I went to the mall yesterday and tried on a few things but found nothing that I felt comfortable in. I haven't lost the baby weight from giving birth last year so I am in the awkward stage- you know the is she pregnant again or still trying to lose the post baby belly. So not only was it depressing learning what my current size is, but it was rough finding anything that didn't look either too baggy or too tight. Needless to say I left with no purchase or direction on where to go next.
I did hop online and saw a few things I liked.

Tell me what you think . . . . .


I'm thinking I can just pull the top down slightly to nurse.

or


or maybe this (if it comes in on time- but I'd also have to buy a cardigan or something to go over it)





Decisions, Decisions . . . I just hate ordering online from stores I haven't tried before. I prefer to try things on before I buy them.

Till next time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment