Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remembering and Honoring #9/11 #neverforget


 
I remember sitting in my first period class (sophomore year) reverently cramming every last bit of notes in my head for a test we were about to start when we heard screams from the hallway. Our principle was running down the halls telling the teachers to put the news on. As we watched in horror as the events of that day unfolded there were many reactions. Most sat motionless in their seats, myself included. It's a day I will never forget. A day that has changed this country and those in it. Since then I have had many friends and relatives serve this country, many have returned home wounded physically and mentally. Its humbling the sacrifices that these individuals have and will continue to make for our country.  What were you doing on 9/11?


(image found on Google Image finder)

No comments:

Post a Comment